Nominations are closed for our Angeles 100 award to highlight the top 100 startup companies with Hispanic or Latino leadership that have continued to attract investment, employees, and attention in 2023. The Angeles 100 Awardees will be revealed and celebrated on May 11th-12th, during the 2023 Angeles Investors Q2 Pitch Night Event & Awards at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California.
The Angeles 100 is not a ranked list, but rather a collection of amazing, accomplished, and inspiring venture-backed startups. These startups will have built, or are building, great companies of the exact kind we founded Angeles to support and invest in.
For sponsorship opportunities or to purchase an event table, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funding Round: Seed through Series E
- Hispanic leadership or leadership team: Hispanic Founder, Co-Founder, and/or Board Member
- Incorporated in the United States
- Year-Over-Year Growth
- The objective of the Angeles 100 is to highlight startups that meet/exceed the criteria listed above.
- Nominators may submit as many candidates as they believe meet the criteria.
- Startups may self-submit nominations or be submitted by their peers.
- Application submission is highly recommended to be considered for selection.
View a full list of the 2022 Angeles 100 Awardees: Click here