View a full list of the 2022 Angeles 100 Awardees: Click here
It’s time to celebrate! The Angeles 100 Awardees will be celebrated on May 12, during the 2022 Angeles Investors Q2 Pitch Night Event & Awards at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California, sponsored by Silicon Valley Bank. Purchase your ticket today! Seating is limited.
For sponsorship opportunities or to purchase an event table, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are accepting applications for our 2023 inaugural Angeles 100 award to highlight the top 100 startup companies with Hispanic or Latinx DNA that have continued to attract investment, employees, and attention.
The Angeles 100 is not a ranked list, but rather a collection of amazing, accomplished, and inspiring venture-backed startups. These startups will have built, or are building, great companies of the exact kind we founded Angeles to support and invest in.
- Funding Round: Seed through Series E
- Hispanic DNA: Hispanic Founder, Co-Founder, and/or Board Member
- Incorporated in the United States
- Year-Over-Year Growth
- The objective of the Angeles 100 is to highlight startups that meet/exceed the criteria listed above.
- Nominators may submit as many candidates as they believe meet the criteria.
- Startups may self-submit nominations or be submitted by their peers.
- An application must be submitted in order to be considered for selection.